Saturday 5 April 2008

Clean Break Val McDermid.

                                        

Good afternoon, well that’s another great book finished. With the weather being so kind this week we have managed to sit in the garden for a few hours each day with the exception of Tuesday when we had heavy showers. I love Kate Brannigan books they always have a good plot and are full of humour too, I laugh out loud when I am reading about her exploits they are very funny. I think this is McDermid’s light side where as the Tony Hill and her stand alone novels are all very serious stuff. I love the way in nearly all her stories she manages to get a visit to Scotland included into the web. It was lovely being back in my favourite garden chair sitting in the sun with a good book, looking forward to many more days like this soon that is after the hail and snow clears again. Clean Break gets 8/10 great book. Till next time Love .

                                  Joan.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the book and making the most of this weather xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I read and enjoyed' Clean Break' some time ago ,I have recently finished 'The Wire In The Blood'  ,and am now engrossed in her latest ,'Beneath the Bleeding',gripping stuff ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lesley tells me the weather has been warm and sunny where you - here sadly it has been fairly  horrible.............