Thursday 27 March 2008

The Killing Hour.

                                  

Good Evening, boy have I found a new author her name is Lisa Gardner. Maybe I have been sleeping and you may have discovered the lady before me what have I been missing. I have read this book very quickly as I just could not put it down. If the rest of her books are anything like this one I will be a very happy bunny. As usual it is another thriller but you know that by now that’s the kind of books I like. You will not believe this but this is another book within a series this was no 4 it did not say anything about this on the cover and I did not discover it I looked up the author on Fantastic Fiction but fortunately did not matter. She has written plenty of books so will have to keep a lookout for more of her work. Don’t want to say too much if you want to know about her have a look on the website Fantastic Fiction. As I have said before it is a great sight for readers. Will have to give this great thriller 9/10. Till next time Love

Joan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm not heard of her............must look out for it.............

Anonymous said...

Hmm clever girl ,I must have been sleeping too ,cos I havent seen her YET ,its great when you discover, a new to you author ,and 9/10 and if you like it I will ,you havent let me down yet ..,,,,,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Not heard of her Joan but will look her up, but will start from the begining thanks for this.

Take care

Yasmin
xx