Wednesday 5 March 2008

Sleeping Cruelty

                          

Here we are again another book finished. This is not an atypical book for Lynda la Plante it is not what I would call a murder mystery as you know who done what all the way through it is a story of revenge. It is a big departure for her but I did enjoy it is a bit of a top shelf book if you get my meaning but enjoyable just the same but don’t say I did not warn you.

I have just started Snow Blind by P J Tracy Jasmine says it is very good so am looking forward to reading it as it has been sitting on the shelf for a few months and it’s a hard back copy which I love. Till next time. Love Joan.  7/10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever read Peter Robinson?

Anonymous said...

After reading Red Dahlia,it has whet my appetite for Lynda's books again .I found her 'Royal Flush' in my book case ,bitterly dissapointed to find I'd read it,so thankyou for pointing this one out to me ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Peter robinson is very good, I'm still James Patterson's 6th Target, got a few books in the pile but haven't got round to them yet.


Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it ~ must've been odd to read it knowing whose done it lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife