Thursday 21 February 2008

The Righteous Men by Sam Bourne

Good Evening, this is the first book this author has written he normally writes for the Guardian newspaper. He has now written two books and his third one is due later this year.

This was a great story very very unusual and it kept you interested and guessing right to the very end. I did learn an awful lot about Judaism which I new very little but don’t get me wrong its not a text book. All the information in it is very well explained and is all part of the story. I have the second book which is totally different according to Stuart who I have to thank for introducing me to Sam Bourne‘s books. If you get the chance to buy or borrow this book and want to read something a little different fast moving and very interesting this is the book for you.

So tonight the joy of a new book have not decided yet just what. Sam Bourne’s The Righteous Men gets 9/10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You obviously loved this book Joan, I`ll keep an eye out for it when I`m next looking for a book. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hmm 9/10 worth keeping an eye open for him ,then Joan ,Im onto K  is for Killer SueGrafton ,then I have L  ,and have to look for N .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Another one to add to my ever growing list...lol will look out for him

Yasmin
xx