Tuesday 1 January 2008

Cross by James Patterson.

Cross.

By

James Patterson.

Sorry no picture tonight AOL not co-operating at all.

Stayed in bed this morning to finish ‘Cross’ was not all that impressed with this offering, think Alex Cross has just about had his day in my opinion that is. I know he has a big following but I think enough is enough and I don’t think I will read any more of Cross books. It moved along quickly enough but it was much the same as any other I have read.

Moving on I have had a great year reading wonderful books, discovered new authors discarded authors I have tired of and hope 2008 will bring piles of new reading to my bookshelves.

Have started another Val McDermid this time it’s a Tony Hill novel this is the first one of this series I have read so am looking forward to it its called ‘Torment of Others’ its quite a big book so it may take some time. I am not getting through so many books just now as I am not in the garden sitting in the sunshine with my feet up it’s a wee bit cold for that just now ha ha. With all the winter sport I love to watch that on the telly. So till next time and I finish this book bye for now.

Love Joan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan if the book you are reading is the one Im thinking of (without going to check lol) you are in for a treat ,looking forward to Monday when we can see Tony in action again  is Robson Green the way you see Tony Hill ? ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hm.................
ok
will still read it though
care to post this on Kafka?

Anonymous said...

I didn't think this one was that good either, the plot seemed a little thin shame I liked the Alex Cross series.

Yasmin
x

Anonymous said...

I too read a lot of good books in 07... lot of them outside with my feet up like you. Im hoping for some good new books this year as I got a few gift cert. for Barnes and Noble book store.... can hardly wait
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Second visit ,.....Happy reading lots of great books 2008...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm........shame you didn't enjoy this one but hope your enjoying the new one xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife