Friday 14 December 2007

The Grave Tattoo by Val McDermid

Sorry to have taken so long over this book with it being winter I am not able to sit in the garden and read so it takes me longer to get to the end.

This is a very unusual story so different in many ways it is a history lesson and a thriller all in one. It must have taken the author a long time to research this book but it came out so well and it is really a great read. I feel there is a great affinity with the countryside especially the Lake District. Would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good thriller.

So as I climb the stairs to bed tonight I will have a look in the bookcase and see what to read next. Till next time, Love

9/10 Joan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you post this on kafka's world?

Anonymous said...

Not read any of hers yet but she is on my list, I'll wait till the sales now.

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Two storys in one in this one I enjoyed it too ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I must start reading thrillers Joan, a change of reading style would do me good. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oooo I might have to look into this one ~ I like history me :o)

Jenny