Sunday 1 June 2008

Above Suspicion.Lynda la Plante.

                                

Oh dear, I really must start reading books in the order they were written in this is the umpteenth time I have done this it’s because it depends so much on the way I acquire the books. Above Suspicion is the first Anna Travis book Red Dahlia being second and Clean Cut is the third one, will have to be on the look out for that one. I have not read any of the Lorraine Page series that’s the ones that have Cold in the title but I have them all sitting ready so I will read them in order, promise. Right back to Above Suspicion this is a great story and starts the association between Anna and Langton they are great together and sparks usually fly. Have read this book in under a week found it hard to put it down but if you get the chance read these books in order it will enhance you enjoyment. I feel Anna is like a Jane Tennison from Prime Suspect trying to prove herself in a man’s world. Read this trilogy, sure you will enjoy them. Am looking forward to the third one as soon as I get a copy. Till next time, Love Joan. 10/10.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought Red Dahlia after you had told me about it (free with a magazine ),I had read the other two previously ,like you no particular order ,I am reading and enjoying my way through books by Minnette Walters ,she has a stange style of presenting some of her stories in some of her books which are often hard to get into ,but well worth the effort and once started ,you cant out them down ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I always try to read books in the order they were written especially if they repeat the characters. I have'nt read any Lynday La Plant for years, must revisit her.

Take care

Yasmin
xx