Wednesday 28 May 2008

Black Notice by Patricia Cornwell

Hi, well that’s me back from my holidays I did not do too much reading as by the time evening came and bedtime I was deadbeat and could not keep my eyes open for very long but I did manage one book. In Braken Cottage there is a big bookcase full of books most are not to my taste but some of them are. This year I spotted a Patricia Cornwell book I had not read I don’t know how I missed this one it is the tenth of the Scarpetta series. The last Scarpetta I read was very disappointing but this being a older one it was great in fact I had to bring it home with me as I still had about 50 pages to read when it was time to come home so I owe the cottage one book. A great book but a bit old for all you fan of Patricia Cornwell you no doubt read it ages ago. A new scarpetta is due out in October and believe it or not it's the sixteenth and will be called 'Scarpetta'. 8/10. for Black Notice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I have read that one ,as you say ages ago ,I think her earlier books are better ,But will look out for her latest publication of course ,Thank goodness it was there for you to read ,Dont we find books we are on the lookout for in the strangest places lol ? I am almost finished readingThe Shape of Snakes by Minette Walters...oh I have missed these entrys, so pleased you are back ...love Jan xx