Saturday 14 June 2008

The Take.

                                 

                                

Good afternoon, just finished Martina Cole’s ‘The Take’ yesterday it was a great story really enjoyed it very strong characters as usual it is not the kind of book you forget when you finish it the story stays with you as do her other books the only thing I can fault is her very very very colourful language which is even worse that usual in the story still it was a great read 8/10 and worth every point.  Till next time Love Joan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read tis one..lol and just finshed her latest Faces cracking read.

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan ,Im not sure if I read that  one,I do agree about the language lol ,I am currently reading through the Tess Gerritson's I have aquired ,,love Jan xx