Saturday 25 August 2007

A is for Alibi Sue Grafton

Have been sitting outside the last few days as the weather has been great therefore I have finished the very first Sue Grafton novel it was called A is for Alibi. I have read books that have been written later than this one in the series and I think she has improved as she has gone along. Enjoyed this book but I must admit I was a bit fed up in places. Maybe its just me just now so I am going to leave her alone for a while and go back to a Martina Cole. A is for Alibi gets a 6/10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I started with Q then read some that came somwhere in the middle ,and can see her improving ,but at least I would imagine A sets the scene ,havent been out to find anymore ,but will soon ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I have only read S but am looking forward to more of her books. whatever the library has :)  Sandra

Anonymous said...

I really admire the fact that you are able to read all these books!  It takes me months and months to get one read, although I do love reading so much.  It always causes me to fall asleep though so it does take me a long time to get through one.  I don't know why it does that to me, but it does.
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

The thing is joan we have the same taste in books..lol...I think I said earlier i discovered su Grafton about 15 yrs ago she is like an old friend, all the other authors you mention bar a couple i have read all they have written, but i's good to hear another view point.

Keep Reading

Love Yasmin
xx