Thursday 28 August 2008

Wild Fire

                            

Good Evening, I just finished Nelson Demille’s Wild Fire the other night. It is a good story post 9 /11 in the USA. It was a well worked out plot good characters it was 600 odd pages but it would have been better in my humble opinion if it had been a bit shorter. I felt there was far to much padding out of the book. The main character in the book John Corey has taken to joking far too mush he never used to be like this and I felt it was overdone a bit as it was a very serious story. It was one of those books when you were not sorry to see the end. I will not recommend this book and will only give it 6/10 Sorry Mr Demille.

    Till next time   Love     Joan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent come across this Author ,maybe Im not missing much ,Iam trying out a new Author to me ,Linda Fairstein ,'Entombed'..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

His books are always lengthy.
I do rather like them