Saturday 6 October 2007

Life Support by Tess Gerritsen.

                                 

                            

Took a while to choose what to read next started one or two books laid them down and then picked this one up. It was a quick easy read  to take away with me and I have now finished it. This is the second one of Tess Garritsen's books I have read they have both been good stories but a tad gory for my taste a little to much on the medical side still I did enjoy the change. Don't think I would recommend her unless you like medical dramas with a touch of science fiction mixed in. This one is about prolonging youth a good idea when you are all aches and pains like me.
What next well I have started another Val McDermid but it is very different from the last one of hers I read will tell you all about it later. Happy reading.
                                       Love Joan.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent read ,TessGerritsen ,I would enjoy the medical part ,but not sure about science fiction ,wonder which Val McDermid one you are reading now ....love Jan xx