Sunday 29 July 2007

R is for Richochet Sue Grafton

R. is for Ricochet Sue Grafton. 15th July 07
Another of my female detective series I know Serindepity is enjoying these too this one she eats all the way through and I got starving as I am trying to loose weight again but I did enjoy it just the same.I have another two sitting waiting in my pile of to read books in the corner beside my bed. If it gets any higher I am going to need a step ladder to get to the top one. That's me up to date now that all I have read this year so will be back when I finish the book I am on. Bye for now. 7/10

Below is the best site for books of all kinds and gives you the order for reading a series, when the next book will be published by any author or when it will be available here (UK) or when it comes our in paperback. Joan.
Go to key word .................. Fantastic Fiction. Can't get the tag to work.
Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pity we dont live nearer we could exchange books,(we have each got the ones the other hasnt lol)  as my sister Jean and I do ...love Jan x

Anonymous said...

Read the whole series so far Kinsey is like a friend lol

Dicovered KarinSlaughter about 2 years again read all so far


Yasmin

Anonymous said...

I think I will try Sue Grafton s books. I usually don't read mysteries but I think I may like these. thanks for posting your lists