Tuesday 24 July 2007

False Impressions By Jeffery Archer.

                                       

I remember many years ago my dear Dad bought for me on Christmas a box set of the Kane and Abel series of books and I am sure I still have them somewhere in the loft.  I have read all of this authors work except his prison diaries and have enjoyed them all, this one being no exception. There were one or two holes in the story but nobody can tell a tale like Jeffrey.                                                   7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martina Cole
I have read all her books the last one called CLOSE she is a fantastic writer and it's like visiting an old friend.
My favourites are:
The Goodnight Lady
The know
She's fantastic

James Patterson

The Alex Cross series are the best
All his books are a good read. also I have read all

PJ Tracey
Want to Play Live Bait vey well written, plus you get to know the characters

Jeffery Archer always good value for money

This is a great idea Joan and I will be visiting often

Yasmin