Friday 11 July 2008

The Last Temptation.

                                    

What a great book, really enjoyed this of course I am prejudice I love all of Val’s books. This is the third in the Tony Hill /Carol Jordon books and just as good as the rest. A lot happens to the two intrepid crime fighters that carries on into the next book which of course being me I have already read but still it was a great read. The book takes place in Holland and Germany and just by chance I did a tour of most of the places in the book for our 30th anniversary many years ago it is a beautiful area. I have the fifth book in the series sitting waiting in my big pile but will read a few more books before I start it. I noticed on fantastic fiction website that there is a new McDermid stand alone coming out at the end of the year. Will look forward to that too. 9/10 A great read.

Till next time Love Joan.

                        

 

 


Tags: Val McDermid, The Last Temptation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Needless to say I have read that one too and as you say a great book ,very unputdownabul,look forward to the new one you mentioned ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

LOL fancy reading them the wrong way round in the series ;)  Glad you enjoyed it though xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

i just posted a list of what i have read so far this summer...
Lyn